Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tell me more, tell me more!!! {A Linky Party}

OK - even though I constantly tell my teenage boys that they shouldn't do something just because "everyone" is doing it (sounding more and more like my own mom everyday), I am joining in on the tell me more, tell me more bandwagon because- well, everyone else is doing it!    :)





1. I have six boys - which leaves to inevitable questions which I will answer below:
                Yes boys, yes 6, and yes we know what causes that and we had fun doing it ;)


2.  I am on the city council where I live. I was the youngest person ever elected and the first woman ever elected.  Another woman was just elected and I am excited to not be alone anymore.

3. I am a sports mom - I get dragged to tons of baseball and football games.  Saturdays = game days or skiing .

4. Hubs and I got married when we were children (not quite, but it has been a long time).  Look at the proof:


We got married in Lake Tahoe which is where I was lucky enough to have grown up.



5.I direct children's theater.   So far we have done: Annie, Aladdin Jr., High School Musical, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King.  Here are a few pics from the shows.



Hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me  - I know I have been enjoying reading everyone's entries in this linky!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish you were my Mom. Your life looks wonderful. 6 boys! Sports! Theater!
    Thanks for sharing.
    KindergartenLove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a busy lady!!! Way to go on being the first woman on your city council! I hope there are lots more women there soon. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...