Friday, September 14, 2012

We Had A Little Visitor! (Plus a Freebie!)

Yesterday our class had a special visitor!
Yes - that is a baby snake.  One of the boys in the class next door found this on the playground - then brought it into their pe class and freaked out the sub.  I happened to be in the office when it was confiscated and asked if we could bring it into my classroom to share with my kiddos because they would love it!  They had the best time checking it out and asking questions.

The gentleman in the photo is the husband of our literacy coach who volunteered to find the snake a safer new home.

In honor of our new snake friend, I thought you might like this The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate The Wash themed find someone who.

I am linking up with Freebie Friday at the Teaching Blog Addict! Be sure to visit for more freebies!




Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...