Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday

time to link up for 5 for Friday from Doodle Bugs Teaching!

fiveforfriday2
Five random things from this week:
Divider 1
Learning some new vocabulary word from Bunnicula.





 Working in our readers notebook as we read the story.
 
Divider 2
 
Learning about Factors and Multiples the fun way - with games!




 Both of these games are available in my new Ghoulish Math Product. I also have the exact same product in a non-Halloween form called  Factor Fishing.
 



Divider 3


My boys loved these cool swings at a new park we visited. Even my 6th and 7th grader played!  I love that they aren't growing up TOO fast! 


Divider 4

We had a fire safety demonstration from our local fire department.  The kids' favorite station was definitely the fire extinguisher!



 
Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7_thumb
I finally bit the bullet and signed up for the GRE!  I will be applying to schools to start my PhD next fall.



And now... enjoying a restful Nevada Day -we got the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...