Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tried It Tuesday -


I am linking up with Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried It Tuesday!

Hey You! What's New? {Parent Reminders}

This week I tried out these Hey You! What's New? Parent Reminders from Teacher To The Core.  I found myself wasting time  spending hours carefully looking through tons of clip art for just the right pictures, then adding text to it whenever I needed to send parents home a quick note.  The worst part?  I almost NEVER saved the file, so each time I had to recreate the wheel.  And this always would happen during the most crazed weeks - you know the ones with last minute schedule changes, principal observations, homework for a class due, child's out of town baseball tournament!

Luckily, a few months ago I was perusing Katie's blog when I saw these adorable Reminder Notes!  Not only are there reminder notes for just about every thing you could ever think of - they are cute to boot!

We have an awards assembly coming up for the end of the quarter, so I printed a few of these out.

Then I quickly filled in the information needed.  If I had more awards to give out, I would have filled them in first, then copied them!

Easy peasy!  

What new things have you tried out this week?  Link up and share!

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check these out. Katie has some really great ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are loving these. I use them all week long!
    XOXO,
    Katie
    Teacher to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely improve in this area. Thanks for the link!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...