Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Brain and Body Breaks

With all of the test prep madness we survived last week, my students definitely needed to MOVE!  I decided to try some of the Just Dance videos on YouTube for a brain break.  They LOVED it!



Our favorite was Who Let The Dogs Out.  We are a little biased since this is our mascot's theme song whenever he comes out during assemblies.  The kids went crazy when I played it.







A Little Kung Fu Fighting
 

A Playlist for you:

1. I Like To Move It

2. Despicable Me

3. Shake It Up

4. I'm A Gummy Bear

5. We're All In This Together

6. What Does The Fox Say?

7. Gangnam Style

8. The Sid Shuffle

9. Hey Jessie

10. Footloose

I also have some more Brain Break Ideas Pinned to my Brain Breaks Pinterest Board.


 I am linking up  this week with Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried It Tuesday.


Head over for some more great ideas!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you so much for the playlist. We will be putting this to use! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Just Dance videos too! They are a riot! Thanks for linking up. :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...