Saturday, June 7, 2014

Minute to Win It

I know many of us are out of school and enjoying our summer vacations, but for those of you who are still in, I thought I would share a fun freebie for you from Tonya's Treats for Teachers that we used the last few days of school.  Even if you are out of school, you can file this idea for next year because it is so easy!

Minute to Win it-25 games

Last year we played some Minute to Win It games as well, but I spent hours searching for them on-line and this year was just too stressful and busy to do that again.  I was relieved when I found out that Tonya had done all of the work for me (and for FREE!).  Woo hoo!

The directions were so easy I was even able to leave it for a sub when I unexpectedly had to take Cody to the doctor for his broken arm check up.

Here are a few of the games in action in our class:
















So much fun!

You can download this freebie below:



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great resource - will definitely get some use towards the end of term!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am out of school now, but I have it for next year!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...