Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Made It



This past week has been kind of blah for me for some reason.  I AM enjoying my summer vacation, but I have not been motivated to do much of anything.  Today I am feeling a bit better (even made it to Body Pump this morning) so hopefully it was just a short thing that has passed.  Anyway, enough of that and on with the things I did manage to accomplish! I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


This year I have decided to match my classroom to my blog.  I know, I know, maybe a little bit overboard, but I like it, so don't judge! LOL!  Anyway, I've gotten started with an alphabet display and numbers for my clock.




I wanted to hang them up, but they weren't finished cleaning up my classroom yet.  It looked like this when I went in.




I am thinking I will hang the alphabet on this wall, but I'm not 100% sure since my word wall is going on the opposite wall.  Decisions, decisions.




The other thing I made this week were my business cards for the upcoming Teachers Pay Teachers conference.  I am so excited and can't wait to meet all of my teaching blog besties in real life!


They came out pretty cute if I do say so myself... I ordered them from Zazzle and I am very impressed with the quality and the ship time was AMAZING!  I wasn't expecting to get them until at least July and they came in less than a week!










3 comments:

  1. I love that your blog and classroom will match! Too cute!

    Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got out of my classroom and I am looking forward to not going back for a few weeks! Love the matchy, matchiness!

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog design, so I know you will make it super cute in your classroom also. I have considered doing something different in my classroom, but I haven't gotten motivated to start anything yet. Maybe soon....hopefully!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...