Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pinterest Top Picks December Linky

To say that I am a tad addicted to Pinterest is a bit of an understatement, so I was excited to link up for this December Pinterest finds blog hop.  Check out my top three pins for December inspiration, then follow along with the other blogs for even more pins!



This first pin is actually a two for one!  I always give presents to my students each year for Christmas, and this year I am loving these adorable mugs!

These would make a cute student gift. snowman sharpie mugs, 

I am thinking of pairing them up with these:
Cute idea for students, instead of cards- 







 Pin 2

Fun Faux Stained Glass Picture - Easy Christmas craft

This is one of my favorite Christmas crafts to do with my students.  Super easy!




12 Days of Christmas Kindness freebie! The Christmas season is the perfect time to reinforce acts of kindness with children. This activity prompts children to participate in a different act of kindness each day while trimming off Santa's long beard.

I absolutely love this idea for helping students to perform acts of kindness!


Check out the blogs below to see what other people are pinning, and link up and share your own pins as well!














3 comments:

  1. I love the 12 DAYS of Christmas kindness activity. We've been focusing on random acts of kindness this year and I love how this would tie in to the holidays.
    Thanks for sharing,
    :0) Melissa
    More Time 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously just sitting down after helping my 13 year old daughter make those snowmen mugs for the important ladies in her life! She did the face, and I fonted the names on the back for her!

    Mary
    4th Works

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stained glass activity....I have done this with my kids several times and they always turn out so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...