Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently - January 2015

Can you believe it is already 2015?!?  For me, 2014 seemed to fly by!  Anyway, it is also the first of the month, and that means it is time to link up with Farley for Currently.



Listening: The boys are watching Girl Meets World in the background.  It is still funny to me that I used to watch Boy Meets World when I was younger and now they have a spin-off that my boys watch.

Loving: There is something about not having anywhere to go or be that has made me strangely productive.  Hopefully I can keep that going once we return to our normal schedule.

Thinking: My vacation is slowly coming to an end, and I need to start thinking about planning for next week.  I have a few things already ready, so that is at least helpful. I did some copying before vacation so I wouldn't be rushing around the first week back.

Wanting: I may have become a tad bit obsessed with my planner and all of the youtube videos and now I think I must have these markers:

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens 10 color Pack (334SB10)

Needing: The worst part of this vacation is that my hubby has been in the hospital for a good portion of it :(  He came down with pancreatitis and is still in the hospital.  We are hoping he can come home today!  Once we got him a phone charger he has been keeping me (and all of his Facebook friends) updated with posts of him and his food - LOL!  The updates are nice, but I'd rather he be home with me and the boys!



Yes/Maybe/ I Wish: These all seem to be travel related!
Yes: I had so much fun at the TpT Conference in 2014, I can't wait to do it again in 2015!
Maybe: It has been a few years since we went to Disneyland, so I would like to go again.  Also, since my 18 year old just moved to Southern California in August, it would be a great chance to visit him as well.  We will have to see how the budget works out.
I Wish:  I would LOVE to go to Tahiti.  It looks so beautiful and warm.  Our temps are cold today, so maybe that is why I am dreaming of beaches!

What are you Currently up to?  Link up and let us know!


4 comments:

  1. My kids are HUGE fans of Girl Meets World. Since I watched Boy Meets World, I get a kick out of it. I am sorry about your husband. i hope he feels better soon!
    Kelly
    MyFabulousClass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your travel wishes sound lovely. I hope they come true for you.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sort of wish I had a younger kid to watch Girl Meets World. I feel a little silly watching it by myself at my age! Best wishes to your husband getting better! I hope I get to see you at the TpT conference this year. Last year was such a great experience!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that your husband is in the hospital- hope he is better very soon! Those markers look awesome- I am a Flair Fine Tip Marker addict- they are all that I use, but I am always on the lookout for neat pens. We will be going to Disneyland in February- my husband and I are taking my mom to watch my daughter play in a college softball tournament, but we are going to sneak in a day at Disneyland.
    Love your blog design- Megan did mine, too. I think she is terrific!
    Happy New Year!
    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...