Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Currently - July 2015

I am so excited that tomorrow is July because that means it is almost time for the SDE and TpT Conferences!  I can't wait!  It is also time to link up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently!

You're probably seeing a reoccurring theme of Vegas there aren't you?

If you are going to Vegas, I hope to meet you!  If you can't go to Vegas, stay tuned to the blog, because I will be sharing my notes just like I did last year!  Also, a group of my TpT/blogging friends and I have also joined together to share even more on our Facebook group.

Kelli Alaina Wise's photo.
 
Simply join the group and follow along for our posts throughout the 9th and 10th!


6 comments:

  1. I sooo wish I was able to go to Vegas. I will be living through everyone's posts and IG pics! Hope it is amazing and can't wait to hear all about it! Have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to get the Vegas experience through everyone's posts! I can't make it this year but I am making it a top priority for next year! I hope you're able to get everything ready for Vegas that you need to, and I hope you have an incredibly amazing time! Can't wait to read all about it, and maybe I'll see you there next year!
    Thanks so much for sharing your July Currently with us, I had a great time reading about you!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly!
    If you check out my post, I asked for a book recommendation... Can you help? I like mysteries and chick lit.
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read anything by Kate Perry? She's one of my favourite chick lit authors. The Laurel Heights and Summerhill series are pretty good! :)

      Amanda
      First Grade Garden

      Delete
  4. I am so sad I can't make it to Vegas this year. You are going to have the best time!! Enjoy!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just joined the FB group! I'm glad I can "vicariously" go to the TPT conference through you and the other teachers that are going!! I also use the time before a trip to spruce everything up! One of my favorite things my mom, sister-in-law, and I do is go get pedicures together before a vacation!! Have an amazing time in Vegas!!

    Allie
    The Gypsy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...